Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal has announced result of B.E and B.Tech students who has attempted examinations in the year of 2016 Result(Regular) Courses.
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya was founded in 1998 by Act No.13 of the legislative assembly of Madhya Pradesh. 247 acres of land has been utilized to build the campus of this University. The Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya also called Rajiv Gandhi Technical University aims to provide excellent education and guidance in the field of technical education and research. It is located in a serene surrounding and is currently offering doctorate degrees and 69 post graduate degrees. It has given affiliations to about 219 Engineering Colleges.
The primary objectives of this University include development of prospective postgraduate education and inspire research in areas of major significance pertaining to science and technology. The University is equipped with air-conditioned classrooms built in the shape of an amphitheatre. The Internet is an all encompassing presence in the University and upholds the benefits of electronic learning and teaching processes by supporting the application of IT.
The university strives to transform the current system of dissemination of information by focusing on research and improvement and engineering consultancy. The chief endeavor of the University is to develop resourceful and useful mechanisms for organizing innovative ideas.
Established : 1990
Vice Chancellor : Prof. Piyush Trivedi
Location : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Affiliations : University Grant Commission (UGC)
Website : www.rgpv.ac.in
Study Institutes Affiliated:
- Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, Vidisha
- Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur
- Rewa Engineering College, Rewa
- Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain
- Madhav Institute of Technology & Science, Gwalior
For more information on study institutes, please log on to
- BE-Automobile Engineering
- BE-Civil Engineering
- BE-Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- BE-Computer Science & Engineering
- BE-Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- BE-Electronics & Comm. Engg.
- BE-Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BE-Environmental Engg.
- BE-Industrial Engineering & Management
- BE-Industrial Production
- BE-Information Technology
- BE-Mechanical Engineering
- BE-Petro Chemical
- M.E.-Computer Science & Engg.
- M.E.-Digital Communication
- M.E.-Heat Power Engg.
- M.E.-Power Systems
- M.E.-Structural Engg.
- M.Tech.-Computer Tech. & Application