GOVERNMENT JOB: Candidates are invited by the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) for the Post Dental Surgeon & Agriculture Officer
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has announced notification for Dental Surgeon & Agriculture Officer. Details are given below.
- Name of the Post : Dental Surgeon
- No. of the Post: 34 Posts
- Pay Scale: 15600-39100/-
- Qualification: A Recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I & III of the Schedule of the Dentist act 1948, as appended to this Schedule.
- Name of the Post: Agriculture Officer
- No. of the Post: 50 Posts
- Pay Scale: 10230-34800/-
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized University/Institute.
- Agartala (Tripura)
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test
- For Group-A Posts : Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts : Rs.150/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The four pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favor of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
For more details please visit here:
To download application form click here
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30.07.2016